Your baby will be here before you know it! Make sure you get things started off on the right foot by enrolling in Tiny Toes, offered exclusively by Abilene Regional Medical Center. Tiny Toes is a free program that was developed to help make your childbirth experience an even more cherished lifetime event.
*Parental permission is required to view the photos of these bundles of joy, so be sure to ask the new parents about this service.
We also offer birthing classes to new moms and those who would like a refresher at no charge to couples delivering at Abilene Regional Medical Center.
Click here for more information on our educational classes.
Any expectant mother planning to deliver at Abilene Regional Medical Center is eligible to join and receive all the helpful benefits of the Tiny Toes Maternity Program. Especially if it's your first pregnancy, you might feel a bit anxious about what's ahead. With Tiny Toes, Abilene Regional Medical Center and your physician will guide you - month-by-month - through your pregnancy so you can have a great childbirth experience.
Tiny Toes Program Benefits
As a member, you'll receive:
- A packet of information that provides helpful information about what you are experiencing - and how your baby is developing - for each month of your pregnancy and the first couple months after you bring your baby home. The information is great for ongoing information and tips on infant care.
- Tiny Toes take-home kit. Tiny Toes will make sure you have special gifts and information to make those first few weeks of parenthood as easy and stress-free as possible. Our take home kit is given in your OB office and includes:
- A commemorative certificate with your baby’s footprint and time and date of birth.
- A tote bag filled with gifts from area merchants.
- A digital photo of your baby posted on Abilene Regional’s Tiny Toes Internet website (with parental consent).
- Car seat inspection.
- Lactation specialist services.
It’s easy to enroll in our FREE Tiny Toes program. Just fill out the form and submit. Once you’re a member, we’ll contact you and get you started!
Click here to register online.
*By signing up for the Tiny Toes program you are not officially enrolled in the childbirth class. For more information regarding the childbirth classes at ARMC, contact 325-428-4636. For epidural information, contact admissions at 325-428-1200.